P.F. Candle NO. 04: Teakwood & Tobacco Candle
a 7.2oz soy candle featuring notes of leather, teak, and orange
hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with a kraft label and a brass lid
standard (7.2 oz): 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height and burns for 40-50 hours
HOW TO USE
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities
candle care - helps to ensure product quality + longevity
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder
safety - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.